Harvest Tool Company LLC
Underreamers, Drill Bits, Section Mills, Casing Cutters, Hole Openers, Projectile Tools
- Multiple blades (6 or 3) allows better centralization and hole tracking especially in horizontal underreaming, mill sectioning or cutting casing.
- Air, air mist, water or drilling circulation may be used.
- Normal or reverse circulation.
- Can cut up or down.
- Can cut longer intervals due to longer blade widths.
- Drill and underream simultaneously.
- Mill and underream simultaneously.
- Various tipping and materials available including long life tungsten carbide rollers, tungsten carbide disc cutters, pdc (polycrystalline diamond compact) disc cutters and hardfacing.
- Circulation used more efficiently to open tool and clean hole.
- Special alloy steel with high hardness and impact strength.
- Various closed and open diameter combinations available.
- Harvest Tool Company has over 12 years of record underreams and hole enlargement.