Harvest Tool Company LLC
Underreamers, Drill Bits, Section Mills, Casing Cutters, Hole Openers, Projectile Tools
Jet Cavity Underreamer
- Patented "fluid through the blades" system that is unique to the industry.
- Air, air mist, water or drilling mud may be used for circulation.
- Optional fluid expulsion out end of blades for large diameter cavitation or clean out.
- Drill and ream simultaneously if desired.
- Various tipping materials available including:
- Tungsten carbide rollers
- Tungsten carbide cutters
- PDC (polycrystalline diamond compact) disc cutters
- Circulation used more efficiently to open tool and clean hole.
- Increase recoverable reserves by having a lower final productive reservoir pressure.
- More efficient rock removal with lower percentage of rock disintegration and straighter hole.
- Reduced drill string torque which is easier on the drill string.
- Unplagued by cuttings which cause conventional underreamers to become stuck open.
- Easy open and close for cavity cleaning.
- Coal bed methane and harder rock completions.
- Widen wellbore between cavitated zones to alleviate sloughing production bottlenecks.
- Horizontal well intersection applications.
- Underbalanced drilling of horizontal well applications.
- Enlarged holes or downhole fluid separation and collection.
- Available in short pilot nose or long pilot to allow leading bit to track previous hole.
- Special alloy steel with high hardness and impact strength.
- various closed and open diameter combinations available.
- Harvest Tool Company has over 18 years of record underreams and hole enlarements.
- Harvest Tool Company has completed hundreds of wells to 6 foot (1,829 mm) diameter or greater below 7 inch (178 mm) casing.